Builders are pinned to the wall strange panel. When it starts to rain, the magic begins


These guys know how to decorate the wall of the most delightful way! The idea that I was interested in today is simple, but is worthy of attention of all who appreciate the beauty.

It seems to me difficult to find a way to elevate his house, that would be better. I love the natural elements in the interior design, but it is - something quite out of the ordinary ...


Wall decoration with flowers

     Overhead panel with special pockets is akin to flower pots are mounted on the wall of the house.
The panels are made of reinforced fiberglass. They provide for a water drain hole is present in the pots!

View fantastic ... You can put any plants in these intricate pots: and ornamental flowers and edible herbs and small trees.  








 
Builders are pinned to the wall strange panel. When it starts to rain, the magic begins Builders are pinned to the wall strange panel. When it starts to rain, the magic begins Reviewed by Decorator on 11:59 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to give one thing again and help others like you helped me.discount deals australia

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.