Floralmagic a florist full of magic



Today I come full of flowers. It will be because I like so much that when I came across this florist located in Singapore could only cry oooh! and I decided that today would share my passion for flowers with you and teach a florist Floralmagic full of magic.

A shop run by women from the same family living their work with love what they do and it is transmitted only transfer the puerta.La simplicity and good taste are present in every corner. It is one of those spaces that do not leave you indifferent.

 Its decor though it seems simple to me it is exquisite. Flowers how could it be less the protagonists of the local (they are present up to the ceiling) they are the leitmotif of the flower shop that has been decorated in neutral tones where raw natural wood and whose counter-top tiles and structure to slate mode is seamlessly integrated, based shelf wooden boxes with small details like the recycled bottles as a candleholder give the place a truly magical beauty.

So without further ado I leave you enjoy this space and some of the work they do for both individuals and events such as weddings. I hope you like it as much as me. 











 
Floralmagic a florist full of magic Floralmagic a florist full of magic Reviewed by Decorator on 9:53 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.