A villa with Arabic and natural decoration



Still I do not know at what time I felt in love with Ibizan architecture, but the fact is that the idea of spending a single day in a nice house with similar characteristics drives me crazy. Its wide whitewashed walls, their cubic forms, the small windows of the rooms and facades facing south, ideal to capture sunlight in winter and shade in summer as possible, fascinates me ... I enjoy seeing their simplicity and of course, I think as a holiday home is hard to beat. I especially like that are decorated with austerity, without excess furniture or accessories, but always with rustic bohemian and some Arabic touch.
 






A villa with Arabic and natural decoration A villa with Arabic and natural decoration Reviewed by Decorator on 12:47 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.